BECOME A PART OF TERRITORYZURüCK
Creative Director – Social Media (m/f/d)
For our new Budapest based team we are seeking a talented and seasoned full time Creative Director – Social Media (m/f/d) with inspirational spark, ambition and a deep expertise in social media. To start a.s.a.p.
You are comfortable managing and motivating a team of creatives as well as being hands on creating and designing creative campaigns, concepts and contents. You will be directing the creation and execution of all global social media content for a premium German automotive brand.
- Providing leadership for a great team of visual artists, concept and content creators
- Developing of creative ideas, campaigns and executions across social media platforms – from single content pieces to cross channel campaigns
- Increasing creative output with technological, creative and social innovations that strengthen the inspirational spark of your team and our client’s brand
- Facilitating brainstormings, mentoring your team, collaborating with partners.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring quality standards across all creative departments and output
- Providing regular team leadership and constructive feedback
- 3+ years experience as a creative director with proven track record in leading creative on a digital account
- Strong attention to detail, organization, you are a creative problem solver with creativity and good communication skills
- An interest in trends and innovations in the social media environment
- Fluent in English communication and presentation skills; German would be an additional benefit
- Nice to have: Strong automotive background
- A flat hierarchy coupled with an open company culture
- A calm working atmosphere and cooperative interaction with others
- Challenging functional and professional tasks
- A creative and dynamic working environment in which you are given a lot of personal freedom to design and create within a motivated team
- Good career prospects
- A healthy work-life balance despite working in an agency environment
TERRITORY webguerillas is a part of TERRITORY, the agency for branded content. Around 1,000 employees work passionately and with conviction to define content territories for companies and their brands – continuously bringing these to life with content, campaigns and services to achieve market-relevance and attract attention. We are the optimum partner wherever content has a decisive impact on company success – as creators of content, specialists in influencer, social and digital marketing, a media agency, marketers, trade experts, employer branding experts and platform operators. We call this “Content to Results”.
Then Anett Mlinarik is looking forward to receving your application, along with your salary expectations and earliest starting date via email to email@example.com . We are very glad to receive applications from people who will add t the diversity of our company.