BECOME A PART OF TERRITORYZURüCK
International Project Manager (m/f/d)
TERRITORY INFLUENCE located in Hamburg or Munich is looking for an International Project Manager (m/f) in full time (40h) with immediate availability. Initially limited to 2 years.
- Investigate and evaluate new markets.
- Initiate and prepare market entry strategies and implement concepts.
- Coordinate with our management team and present the concepts to our stakeholders.
- Manage and coordinate rollout activities and implementation teams.
- Tracking and reporting of roll-out status.
- Handover to local teams.
YOU CAN PROVIDE
- You have worked in business development or strategy in a tech, media or consulting for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- You have outstanding analytical and problem solving skills and work with a strong goal-oriented approach
- Understanding of media or advertising industry is a strong plus.
- You are a team player, show a distinct hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have strong social, communication and moderation skills.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Business English; German skills are a plus.
- A highly motivated and international team.
- Interesting challenges at Europe’s largest provider for Influencer Marketing.
- A great product portfolio that offers our customers real added value.
- Direct participation in shaping our company’s success.
- Excellent coffee in a modern and spacious office in a great European capital.
TERRITORY Influence is Europe’s largest provider for influencer marketing. With over 4 million registered influencers in 14 European countries, we are the only one to offer the full range of Everyday, Micro, Category and Star influencers. The merger of trnd (founded in 2005) and InCircles (founded in 2016) to TERRITORY Influence enables us to quickly and purposefully develop individual influencer solutions for our customers. We support and advise our customers in their marketing challenges with passion and high quality standards.
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
If you want to become member of our team please send us your application via e-mail including your CV and cover letter as well as your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!